8/21/2014

GREEN LEAVES






Early morning, footsteps on the stairs, naked feet touching the 
wooden boards. Lightly walking down the path towards the little corner that
pulls me towards it, smells softly playing with my senses.
Smiling while slowly picking some mint leaves for my morning tea.





Something about this early morning ritual makes me smile and feel blessed.
Those little things, that is what life is all about. Filling the kettle, listening
to it boiling the water, while I drop those green leaves into a glass.
Once the water is poured the smell starts to slowly spread and
fill the kitchen with minty deliciousness.









Taking my time, sitting down, my hands brushing the old wooden table.
Hot glass warming my hands. Fresh smell slowly waking me up for good.
Small sips waking up ever cell.








.............................
camera: bronica sq-a
film: kodak portra 160 nc, expired
©  nicole sprekelmann

No comments:

Post a Comment