10/29/2010

Welcome diana mini


Isn't she cute? My new white diana mini. I can't believe how tiny she is. She is the perfect companion to take with me in my bag wherever I go.


The first few rolls of film have been shot and developed, but not scanned yet. I am so very curious as to how the pictures turn out. 
What I really like about this little gem, is that I can decide if I want to shoot square pics of if I want to shoot half frame and that way get far more pics on one roll of film. 
I find shooting film to be so much more fun than digital (right now *LOL). It's exciting to wait for your pictures to come back from developing to see how your shots have turned out. It's a totally different game than digital shooting where I tend to shoot a trillion shots of one subject, just cause I can. 





1 comment:

  1. yes..there is really nothing like film.beautiful Nicole..have fun...cannot wait to see what you do~

    ReplyDelete