12/08/2013

Writing with light

 Catching the last rays of light some cold and rainy sunday afternoon. Holding a piping hot cup of freshly ground coffee brings back some warmth to my chilled bones. A weekend that was 
too short again, with so many things I didm't get around to will have to wait another week to
get done. Where did all those long Sundays of the past go, where one was lazing around for 
hours and still had plenty of time left for seeing friends, being creative, go for a ride or whatnot.
Nowadays my sundays seem to have less hours and are over in the blink of an eye. 
Well, never mind as long as I do get some alone time.
Never mind as long as I have some beautiful light streaming through my windows,
giving me the opportunity to shoot some, and to sit quietly at the table, sipping coffee,
just watching the light change ever so quickly. This time of year does have something magical,
something that brings a smile to my face for feeling all cozy and special. All this glistening
brings back wonderful memories of past winters, of long walks in the snow, of riding a sledge,
of soft music giving the perfect backdrop to beautiful moments.








No comments:

Post a Comment