12/19/2013

A TASTE FIR THE NEW YEAR


A year of small changes and big insights is nearing the end.
I usually get a little melancholic towards the end of each year. Time seems to
be passing quicker than ever and I seem to be running around like
a lunatic, totally missing out on peaceful and quiet moments.
I wish I could instead sit quietly and remember some of the year,
reminisce about 2013. 



What had the biggest impact on me the past year? What were the best moments
this year? Which ones were the ones I would have liked to have missed? Which goals
have been archived and which have been missed? What were the moments that
influenced me the most, that made me want to strive for more?



2013 had many moments that moved me, made me take a look inside. There were many
sad moments, family stuff burdening me down throughout the year. At the same time I had
many wonderful moments and inspiring encounters. 



Was I inspired to grow in 2013?  Yes, there were many of those moments that make one
get down to work and grow. I found renewed passion for creativity and the wish to explore
and go different ways. Many beautiful moments were spent dreaming up projects for
the future, wishing for things that seem too far to reach. But those usually leave the 
sweetest taste. A taste for what 2014 will bring. 


....................................
CAMERA: NIKON FM2N
FILM: KODAK PORTRA 400


No comments:

Post a Comment